Economy Soaking Tub with Wood Fired Heater
3 person Cedar Wooden Hot Tub with Wood fired water stove
The finest hot tub made! Now you can enjoy a soaking hot tub without any electrical
costs, using our unique wood fired boiler system!
SSN or Tax ID required for shipping to USA
3 Person Wood Fired Cedar Soaking Hot Tub
Authentic 100% Cedar Hot Tub
Made from Grade "A" Clear Western Red Cedar
5' 5" diameter by 36" tall, Seats 3
This one of a kind, 3 person soaking hot tub, is the most beautiful hot tub experience you will ever find. The natural look of 100% beautiful western red cedar will make this hot tub the focal point of any back yard or cottage setting. This extra deep soaking tub provides the relaxing therapeutic benefits of a regular hot tub without the noise or extra cost associated with an electric hot tub.
We are the manufacture Northern Light Cedar Tubs Inc. Located centrally in Canada, makes it very affordable to ship to any state or province in North America. We also have a large dealer network to service Europe (see about US). For over a two decades we have been producing the worlds finest real cedar hot tubs.
This tub will seat 3 people. It has a height of 36" and nearly 30" of interior soaking. This extra depth provides a very comfortable buoyancy floating effect that makes relaxing in one of these tubs truly superior over a molded shallow plastic tub. It is this extra depth that makes our tubs so popular!
This round Cedar Hot Tub comes fully assembled.
The unique Stainless steel TimberLine wood fired hot tub heater use no electricity and yet circulates the water naturally using a process called "Thermosiphon". This allows you to completely enjoy a soak without noise and without electricity!
Winter use: The TimberLine heater comes with two port plugs. These can be used to drain the TimberLine by opening its drain valve with out draining the entire tub. This allows you to safely use the tub in winter months with out constantly draining the tub.
We use western red cedar for one reason, It is the BEST! No other wood has the insulating value of cedar. The cedar provides a natural insulating tub that is equivalent to a plastic tub. Cedar has long been know for its resilience to decay and rot. Cedar is the choice outdoor wood for most high-end custom homes. It has the ability to withstand extreme temperature variations including moisture and heat. Cedar is naturally resistant to termites and other insects.
This is the most cost-effective wood fired hot tub on the market. The wood fired hot tub stove is 100% stainless steel and comes complete with internal temperature gauge, water drain, and pressure release valve for added safety.
Included with this hot tub is a custom set of cedar stairs. This makes getting in and out of this tub much easier. A custom cedar shelf is also included that is perfect for placing a drink or a bottle of wine.
Our tubs are often specified by architects in custom design homes. They are unique in their design and beauty, and offer home owners a retrieve from life's everyday stresses. Their simplicity in design, using ancient "cooperage" (barrel making), will be the center of discussion and envy among friends and neighbors.
• Preassembled Economy Round tub 5' 5" diameter by 36" tall
• 3 x 304L grade stainless steel straps
• Marine grade 3" thick vinyl cover with child locks and aluminum support brace (forest green)
• Stainless TimberLine Wood Fired Hot Tub with dual burning chambers that eliminate top sparks from the Chimney (35,000 BTU)
• All plumbing including CPVC piping, valves, connections
• Cedar Tub chemical treatment starter kit
• Cedar stairs
• Cedar Shelf
• 3 year warranty limited to the wooden hot tub staves, steel straps, seats, floor, and floor joists
• Additional electrical and non-electric components other than the hot tub components listed above are covered by the original manufacture warranty
• Full engineering and technical support
Timberline Wood Fired Heater
Camp Fire Wood Water Stove 35,000 BTU Connection Kit Included
• High grade stainless steel stove body
• Dimensions: 16" wide x 23" long x 18" high
• Weight: 59-lbs.
• 1/8-inch steel stove front
• Heavy Stainless steel door and grates
• Hot Tub Connection kit (see photo)
• Generous size firebox, 18"L x 14"W x 10"H
• Vented smoke-outlet for secondary combustion.
• 3/4-inch drain for freeze protection.
• An ash drawer for easy removal of ashes.
The success of our company is due to the quality of our tubs, however, you will quickly find that our attention to customer support it what sets us apart from any other hot tub company on the market.
• Foundation should be level 6' x 6' using either concrete paving blocks or a cement foundation
• Fire Box is 18" deep
• Heat up time is 1-2 hours depending on starting water temperature
• Note: 4" chimney adapter is included
• Floor drain connects to 1 1/2" PVC pipe (pipe not provided)
• 150-180 gallons depending on fill height
• Weight empty 150 lbs
Payment - We accept Pay Pa., Visa, or MasterCard
Please allow 3 weeks for shipping this product