Balboa BP2000 - G1
5.5Kw Digital Spa Controller - Wireless Smart Phone Integration
- Made in America -
Top Side Controller & Wireless Sold Separately
Balboa PN 56377-02
Integrates with you iPhone, iTouch, Pad, or Android!
Incomparable System Reliability
The BP2000G1 is the high end version of the newly designed Balboa spa packs. This unit retains the same Union connections as do standard spa packs such as the EL series. The BP2000 uses the same Zircoloy heater as do the VS and EL series (with titanium heater element available optionally). The BP2000s features include support for a large number of pumps (up to three 1 or 2 speed Jet pumps, plus a 4th 1-speed pump or blower, plus a circulation pump). It also comes with the new quick disconnect heater plugs, supports the optional BWA Wi-Fi transceiver, the new optional BBA Bluetooth Audio Amplifier. Control Panels that work with the unit (Not included in this spa pack only offering) include the TP600 or TP800 as well as the AX Auxiliary panels.
The BP Series uses M7 Technology which is simply the best spa pack technology on the market. Completely digital circuitry means less failure, more accurate heating range (+/- 1 degree F). The BP Series now includes both a high range (80-104F) and a low range (50-99 F) operation. The Patented M7 Technology removes the need for pressure sensors and remote heat sensors common on other older spa packs. This unique technology allows the spa pack to be positioned in any location or direction (before or after the pump or before or after the filter).
This high end spa pack is intended to utilize a 230V 30- 60 AMP service and will produce 5.5 kW of heat. One or more auxiliary heater, each producing 5.5kW can be slaved to the unit if more power is required. It's standard spa pack union tail pieces fit 2" piping or with reducers can be easily adapted to 1.5".
The unit is equipped with a real time clock, that features battery backup. Thus time related settings will not be lost if power is interrupted. Built in programmable features such a 12 or 24 hour filter cycle programming by time of day, various heating modes include Ready, Standby and Ready in Standby. In addition a High Temperature Range(80-104 deg F) and Low Temperature Range (50-99 deg F) are supplied. Clean up cycle, freeze protection, panel lock, temperature lock, standby mode for filter changes and sophisticated diagnosis and reminder measures are some of the other features available. It also has the ability to select how much current will be drawn, when high speed pumps and the heater element are involved, allowing a breaker as low as 30 Amp to be used, yet still deliver the full 5.5 kW of electric heat. Using SETUP # selection the unit can support the following Pump/Blower arrangements:
· 10.56” High x 17” Long x 4.8” Deep
· UL/CSA certification
· Requires Balboa TP800 or TP600 panel and has connectors for 2 main panels, 2 auxiliary panels and 1 Dolphin RF connection
· Optional BWA Wi-Fi Module for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Android device
· Optional BBA Bluetooth Audio Amplifier
· 120 or 230 VAC ozone support (ozone must have same voltage as circulation pump)
· 240VAC @ 60 Hz, 30-60 Amp 3 or 2 wire (3-wire (with neutral) preferred)
· High or Low current mode
· Max Load ratings: Pump 1, 2 & 3 = 12 amp; Pump 4/Blower = 4 amp; Ozonator = 0.5 amp; A/V = 5 amp; Light = 12 v @ 1 amp
· The flow through heater tube must be a minimum of 20 USGPM if the heater is 5.5kW. This flow rate should be checked if your spa uses a small circulation pump such a Laing E10 or others made by Grundfos or Waterway, etc. These small pumps when used with 1” piping typically cannot produce this flow. A 4 or 3kW heater element is available which reduces flow requirement correspondingly; call us!
· Can only handle 4 Jet Pumps (Pump 1, 2 and 3 all either 1 or 2-speed pump | Jet Pump 4 or Blower 1- speed)| with or Without Circulation Pump
· Warranty – 2 years for system including Heater ; 1 year TP top-side panel
· MADE IN AMERICA not China!
Works with the following Balboa Top Side Controllers
Balboa TP600, Balboa TP400, TP600, TP900
|Wi-Fi Module- PN 50350
Our on-staff engineer means you get much more than just a quality product when you buy from us. Our engineer will help you before your purchase as well as during installation and will always be there for ongoing support afterwards, FREE OF CHARGE! Call us or email us and you will quickly see our difference!
We accept PayPal and Credit card (Visa or Mastercard). If you are ordering multiple units and part, please call us to see if we can save you shipping cost for multiple item orders.
No taxes to US residence!
Please allow 4-6 days for shipping via UPS Ground to USA or Canada. You will be emailed a tracking number to the email address you provide us. Expedited Shipping services are available!
Your #1 Hot Tub Parts Replacement Store!